The Constitutions of the Ursuline Sisters of the Congregation of Tildonk in the chapter on “Our Mission” states “We are called to share in Christ’s Mission....in the spirit of our founder, we all share in the mission and thrust of our Congregation”.
Hence from the very beginning the specific mission is to make known and loved by responding to the needs of the local church through diverse ministries giving priority to education in its broadest sense.
The following are the main factors we focus in the area of Evangelization;
- Proclaiming the word of God.
- Guiding others to an awareness of God for an adult response in faith.
- Helping others to experience God’s love and goodness through their very response.
- Following the examples of St. Angela Merici and Rev. Fr. John Lambertz, we strive for an integration of prayer and ministry in the spirit of self sacrifice, hard work and penance.
Province Evangelization team regularly meets and plans for our hostels, CLC movement and other activities like Bible quizzes, chain prayer, workshop for faith formation etc.
Sisters are working in the pastoral care ministry individually and as a community in their respective places wherever Ursulines are present.
Five sisters from Ranchi, Gumla and Ambikapur are fully engaged in the work of evangelization, in collaboration with the Jesuits in Guyana, South America.
- Sr. Suchita Shalini Xalxo is elected the Provincial Superior
Sr. Suchita Shalini Xalxo is elected the Provincial Superior of Ranchi Province.
- 7th Provincial Chapter 2015 took place
7th Provincial Chapter 2015 took place from 30th January to 4th February at...
- Six Novices professed
On 8th December 2014, our six Novices professed their temporary profession.
- Sr. Jayanti Kerketta awarded by International Institute of Education and Management, Delhi
Sr. Jayanti Kerketta, Principal of Ursuline English Medium School, Khalari...
- Grand Annual Meeting
Grand Annual Meeting was held on 14th November 2014 in Ursuline Intermediate...